Metal Detector per tutti

Equinox 800, Prima uscita

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 10/9/2019, 20:00     +41   +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Ciao a tutti ragazzi
Stasera prima uscita con l'equinox in modalità beach 2 per battigia e acqua spiaggia a tratti ferrosa mi ha fatto scavare un paio di Buche importanti per un buon segnale ma niente bottino 2 stagnola e 1 batteria
L'ho impostato 5 toni e reattività 5 sulla battigia stava in silenzio sembrava spento mi sono divertito speravo in qualche target buono ma va bene così spero di riuscire ad entrare presto in confidenza con questo fantastico attrezzo buona serata a tutti!

view post Posted on 11/9/2019, 13:27     +1   -1

Group:

Seguo, il metal mi interessa...

view post Posted on 11/9/2019, 14:17     +1   -1

Group:

Finalmente hai fatto il salto di qualità! io lo uso da poco più di un anno. È stato il mio primo metal. Ti dico subito che scaverai a bestia se vuoi trovare oro. L’id è basso: da 7 a 11 poi dai 15 a crescere che può dipende dalla grammatura. Catenine purtroppo per via delle maglie fine potrebbe segnare anche più basso di 7 ma dipende molto come si raggomitola sotto la sabbia. Io nn le ho mai trovare, esperienza su YouTube. Anch’io sulla battigia nn ho mai trovato nulla di buono, forse un euro o poco più. Ma per fare una passeggiata e stare a posto senza le rotture di coglioni dai gestori, fai bene.

view post Posted on 11/9/2019, 14:47     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Ciao giudetec su questo puoi stare tranquillo perché se il segnale è buono da 3 in su scavo tutto 😂 confido in questo questo inverno con le mareggiate in qualche buon target ma se così non fosse mi accontento di divertirmi

view post Posted on 12/9/2019, 07:42     +1   -1

Group:

Qualcuno che lo prova?

Settaggio che si fa partendo da Beach 1 e che dicono vada molto molto bene su terra

0A719D85-5E40-4D52-B4EF-5B7177F31D91

NEIL'S EQUINOX 600 and 800 BEACH FOR LAND SETTINGS !!!!

OK ile let you all into a secret this is for advanced users and beginners too and any users having problems shouldn't struggle anymore, put these settings in and don't worry or fret about the beach bit.

Most of you will love using it like this.
Not only is it amazing in very high mineralisation and quiet it is also amazingly deep and easy to tell and distinguish iron with.
Its a pleasure to use and a hoover too 😎

NEIL'S BEACH FOR LAND SETTING !!!!

This is absolutely perfect for anybody struggling with the Equinox.
It is a very easy, very very deep seriously, very quiet to use and iron is really easy to distinguish.
Try it on these settings and when you have got used to it you can up your sensitivity to get even more out of it and if you want more depth lower the speed and bias.

PLEASE READ MPORTANT NOTES BELOW !!!

If anybody is NEW to the machine or beginners or HAVING DIFFICULTIES using it then DONT put MY settings in to try using it like i do.
Put speed at 2 to 3.
Iron bias at 2 -3.
And sensitivity at 19 -21.
The machine will run quiet and pleasantly like this but still be deep and sensitive.
To help you get used to it put lots of different finds on the surface to get used to the sounds they give and listen at different heights or depths if burying.
Put different sizes and shapes of iron down too and listen and take in what you hear.
It's ok to swing steady at a quicker speed when general detecting.
But as soon as you find say a medieval buckle Artifacts etc, hammered coin , roman coin or articts etc etc then slow your swing to approx 2 secs left and 2 secs right scraping the surface very lightly.
So set up as below here and good luck 😎

BEACH FOR LAND SETTINGS AND TIPS BELOW.

Put machine in Beach 1.

THRESHOLD -- 5 is ok for me but use what number gives you a quiet background tone, then long press and put pt to -- 1 which gives you the

50 TONES -- then long press and put t1 to 1 which gives ferrous tones there lowest tone and t2 to 20 which i prefer or 25 if you like a higher level of tone.

√/x long press put to 1

Speed -- put to 5 to start with for general searching but when your used to the machine change according to your detecting.
I use 1 or 2 in hotspots but i can..

Iron Bias -- 3 to 6.
I have mine on -- 0..... but don't try that unless you are at one with the machine.

THRESHOLD -- 5 is ok for me but use what number gives you a quiet background tone, then long press and put pt to -- 1 which gives you the OW IF IT'S IRON !!!!

If your not used to the sounds and ways of telling iron normally then you can use the pump method.

In beach you can't use single frequencies as its permanently in multi IQ so if you have not got a five or 10 frequency setting saved to swap to then a good way of bieng able to tell if its iron is to pump the coil.

SMALL ROUND WEIRD SHAPED IRON !!

Can give different lower and medium tones.
So if your not sure about a signal then pump on the signal and find the center of it.
When your centered keep pumping and if it's silent, or just gives the really low iron coke tone like bom bom and the numbers are erratic then don't dig.
If it gives the same clean tone low or medium tone as the original signal and stabel'ish repeatable number from above 2 to approx 14 then dig.

LARGE OR IRREGULAR SHAPED IRON !!

Can bang in at 15 17 19 and more with a high tone.
So again pump the coil on the signal and find the center.
If the numbers are irregular and go up and down 17-7-4-26-2-9-12 28-17 and the tone has a fuzz and screechyness or uneveness to the tone and its usually a wider signal too and could also have some blanking then don't dig.

But if its an even repeatable high tone and the numbers are staying in the high 20s and 30s then dig.

Its hard at first but you will get used to it and will of couse make mistakes your only human

view post Posted on 12/9/2019, 08:20     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Ciao Alberto io adesso. Non sto facendo campagna ma solo mare se riesco lo provo e ti dico

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 11:22     +1   +1   -1

n°2 Excalibur+ 1 Nox 800

Group:

Bravo, 1 e 2 lasciali a noi!! ;)
CITAZIONE (Andrea198416 @ 11/9/2019, 15:47) 
Ciao giudetec su questo puoi stare tranquillo perché se il segnale è buono da 3 in su scavo tutto 😂 confido in questo questo inverno con le mareggiate in qualche buon target ma se così non fosse mi accontento di divertirmi

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 13:16     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Se mi dici così proverò a scavare anche con ID più basso😂

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 13:31     +1   -1

Group:

Ragazzi è uscito l’aggiornamento 2.0. Io ancora nn l’ho provato ma dovrebbe migliorare la discriminazione sui tappi di bottiglia. Provare per credere!

Edited by Giudetect27 - 21/10/2020, 23:07

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 14:04     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Si l'ho visto me lo aggiorna un mio amico ma voi sapete dirmi come si fa?

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 14:05     +1   -1

Group:

In che senso?

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 14:10     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Non ho mai aggiornato l'equinox non so neanche da dove si comincia

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 14:17     +1   -1

Group:

Dal sito ufficiale minelab.com, Si scarica un eseguibile, collega il tuo eqx al pc con il cavetto del carica batterie. Lanci l’applicativo e il gioco è fatto. Una volta aggiornato bisogna staccare il cavetto e provarlo.

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 14:30     +1   -1

Advanced Member

Group:

Stasera ci provo sennò me lo faccio aggiornare

view post Posted on 28/9/2019, 14:35     +1   -1

Group:

www.minelab.com/metal-detectors/equinox-800

Da questo link trovi l’applicazione da scaricare.

91 replies since 10/9/2019, 20:00   5071 views